Now every person from Kerala can get government certificates from their home. These services are being given free of cost to all the people of the state by the e-District Kerala.
We have given complete information about how we will be able to take advantage of this e-district service. If you also want to apply for your certificate online, then read this article till the end. So that there is no problem while applying for the certificate.
E District of Kerala
The Kerala government has started E District Kerala certificates services for the residents of Kerala state. Ever since the Prime Minister of the country started the Digital India program, every state of the country is trying to provide government services online to the people. So that the public does not have to face any problem, does not have to go to the offices again and again.
Working on the same, the Kerala government is also offering government services online. The Kerala government is now providing only 44 services online. But gradually the number of services will be increased in future.
Benefit of the E District of Kerala
- Now, you will be able to take advantage of all these government services from anywhere in the country of residence of Kerala.
- There is no need to go to the offices to get certificates again and again.
- It is a hassle-free service through which the public will be able to do their work easily.
- People can apply themselves for any certificate using the e-district.
- There is no chance of corruption, if you noticed any corruption then you can complain against them.
- You can download or print your approved certificate online.
- You can avail of utility bill payments.
- And you can submit an RTI application.
- You can pay the e-challan through the portal of police, etc.
As we mentioned above, only 44 services are live on the portal. We have talked about the entire process of the same services below.
- Revenue department certificate service
- Public Grievance Service
- Calicut University Services
- Right to Information (RTI) services
- Welfare board fee payments
- Forest Department Services