What is the story of Brotato?
Brotato is a top-down arena shooter roguelite game in which you play as a potato fighting off hordes of aliens while holding up to six weapons at once. Blobfish created and published the game. You can mix and match qualities and items to construct your own unique build and survive until aid arrives.
How does Brotato work?
The game has auto-firing guns by default with a manual aiming option, quick runs (under 30 minutes), dozens of characters to customise your runs, hundreds of goods and weapons to pick from, and waves that last 20 to 90 seconds. Brotato is available for purchase on Steam, Google Play, and the Nintendo Switch.
- Weapons that fire automatically by default with a manual aiming option
- Fast runs (less than 30 minutes)
- There are plenty of characters to choose from to customise your runs (one-handed, crazy, lucky, magician, and many more).
- There are hundreds of goods and weaponry to pick from, including flamethrowers, SMGs, rocket launchers, and sticks and stones.
- Survive waves that last 20 to 90 seconds and kill as many aliens as you can in that period.
- Between rounds of foes, collect materials to acquire experience and stuff from the shop.
- Change the health, damage, and speed of adversaries to adjust the difficulty to your liking.
What is the best character in Brotato?
Generalist is the best character in Brotato. This character can be unlocked after collecting at least 300 Materials for the first time. It includes the ability to purchase the Big Arms, a formidable tier-4 item.
Is Brotato mobile free?
It possibly the most successful Vampire Survivors-style game, is now available for free on Android. Of course, the paid version is still available, but you can now try it for free and unlock the complete game by purchasing the VIP pass. It’s also a slap in the face of Apple users.
Which PC can run Brotato?
It requires a minimum CPU equivalent to an Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz. In terms of file size, you’ll require at least 200 MB of free disc space. According to the Brotato system requirements, you will need at least 4 GB of RAM. Brotato will run on PCs running Windows 7 and above.
Download Brotato for PC
Download Brotato for Android
Brotato is a top-down arena shooter roguelite in which you play as a potato fighting off hordes of aliens while holding up to six weapons at once.
The Premium costs $4.99 in the Play Store, the same as it does on the PC. It feels like a mobile-first experience, making the new Android version an obvious recommendation if you can’t decide between platforms. It is available sans the premium tag at Erabit Studios.
Yes, it nearly always does. Basically, if it makes sense to stack, it will. Snakes, for example, will spread fire one more time for every Snake you have.
Brotato:Premium is appropriate for 12+ years