You can check here for Malayalam typing apps for smartphones and other mobile devices. We talked about free programmes you can use to type in Malayalam. We talked about some software for this purpose that are available for free download. For Android and other mobile platforms, there are hundreds of applications. If you’re looking for a reliable, cost-free app, have a look at these. The fact that applications are packed with adverts is one of their key problems. Installing reputable apps is the solution because such programmes would irritate the user. We’ve already written articles about a few practical free Malayalam typing apps.
About the App
Manglish Malayalam Keyboard, commonly known as Manglish, has revolutionized how Malayalam is typed on a smartphone. Join the 20 million Malayalis who enjoy superior word predictions, seamless English to Malayalam conversion, intuitive voice typing, and handwriting input.
Note: When you enable any new keyboard app, Android shows a standard warning. We do not collect or store any private information from your phone.
Features of the App
- Manglish Keyboard : Write Malayalam easily
- Voice Typing : Converting speaking to writing is easy
- Handwriting : You can write Malayalam with your fingers
- Switch Languages : Malayalam can be turned off when English is required
- Create New Sticker : Create favourite sticker right from WhatsApp chat
- Emojis, GIFs & Stickers : Chats with friends can be cool
- Stylish Themes : Choose your favourite colour
- App Search : Quickly lunch apps on your phone. Discover new apps relevant for you
We have published some informative articles about how to set up and utilise the Google Malayalam Handwriting Tool. You can use those instructions for installation or any other usage. If you’ve tried these Malayalam typing apps already and are dissatisfied, you can look for alternatives. Simply launch the play store to install Malayalam keyboards on Android mobile devices. search for “Malayalam keyboards,” and a list of programmes will appear. You may see the installation options by clicking on each programme. Once the programme has been installed successfully, you may adjust the keyboard by opening the languages and keyboards settings. We strongly advise using only reputable programmes.