YouTube recently announced a brand new app for all creators to edit their videos, called YouTube Create. Now, there is no need to pay for other premium video editing apps, because YouTube has released all these features for free.
About the App
YouTube Create is a new app from YouTube that provides exclusive early access to new video editing features. With this app, you can edit your videos, add music and stickers, export Full HD videos without any watermarks, and even upload your videos directly to YouTube.
Take your videos to the next level with YouTube Create, the official editing app from YouTube. Add filters and effects, royalty-free music, voiceover, auto-captions and more to easily make amazing videos that will captivate your audience – all without the need for complicated editing tools.
Features of the App
- Blog/News : Import your blog posts or site feeds into the app to seamlessly update your fans with the latest news.
- Events : Keep your community up to date with event listings in your app—or integrate an iCal or WordPress calendar.
- Push Notifications : Announce new deals, local events, and more with specially targeted notifications delivered right to your users.
Benefits of YouTube Create App
- Exclusive Early Access to New Features: Get first access to video editing features that aren’t yet available elsewhere.
- Easy to Use: The user interface is simple and intuitive, suitable for experts and novices alike.
- Upload Your Videos Directly to YouTube: Edit and upload your videos directly to your channel.
- No Watermark: Unlike many freemium apps, YouTube Create is entirely free for all creators.