Someone who steals your phone will undoubtedly make at least one attempt to change the lock. Today, we’re introducing an app that, at that same time, snaps a snapshot of the thief and emails you the location.
About the App
This app’s most noteworthy feature is that it pinpoints the precise location and photo of the individual who took your phone. In other words, if someone types the wrong pad on your phone, it will capture a selfie and a picture of them. The picture will be shot in a way that he is unaware of, and the current location will also be transmitted to your email. In this manner, you could find out who stole your phone and where he is.
In addition, you can find out whether someone is unauthorizedly using your phone. The app is called CrookCatcher Anti-Theft, the app. More than 5 million downloads have been made through Play Store. just 4 MB.
Feature of the App
• Takes photo with secret camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
• Sends email with photo, GPS coordinates, accuracy, estimated street address, map and link to Google Device Manager with which you can track your device’s location 24/7.
• Works with password, pin code and pattern lock.
• Combined map and photo view to browse pictures inside the app.
• Of course it is completely silent and secret (turn off notifications in settings).
• No battery drain – CrookCatcher only runs when the wrong code is entered.
• Select number of unlock attempts before picture is taken
• More picture combinations: Take 2 pictures with front camera and 2 pictures with back camera.
• Record sound clip: With sound recordings you can learn more about the surroundings and possibly identify voices.
• Sound alarm: Play a custom alarm sound at full volume when the wrong password is put it.
• Alert Message: Show a custom message on the lock screen, when a picture is taken. You could tell the crook to return your phone, or you’ll show their picture to the police.
• Detect break in: Take a picture and send alert email if the crook guesses the right password after having failed.
• Retry email: If disconnected from the internet, postpone emails until back online.
• Change email subject: Change email subject text, to avoid crooks seeing revealing notifications
• App lock: Set a pattern lock to access CrookCatcher. Fingerprint can also be used.
• Disguise app: Change app icon and label to look like a Files app, so intruders won’t find out you have CrookCatcher installed.
• Hide Notifications
• No Adds